Website Providence Health & Services
Providence is calling a Senior Manager Reimbursement – Financial Reporting to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Senior Manager Reimbursement – financial to be responsible for operational implementation of various strategic reimbursement initiatives for the system to include evaluation, planning, coordination and follow through to completion of such initiatives that include but are not limited to: Wage index reviews, Medicare Bad Debt optimization strategies, Medicaid Eligible Days reviews, various cost based optimization strategies, and any reimbursement methodology related to Medicare and Medicaid that have reimbursement implications. The Senior Manager is responsible for effective executive interface with ministry and system finance leaders; working in ways that are in compliance with all government reimbursement regulations and adequacy of internal controls; efficient operation of the functional team, including supervision and review of staff, assessing current workloads, and providing adequate oversight and prioritization of reimbursement related projects.
In this position you will:
• Serve as a liaison between the Reimbursement Department and ministry finance leaders.
• Serve as a liaison with various entities within Providence Strategic & Management Services.
• Provide detailed analysis and guidance specific to net revenue outcomes to senior financial leadership.
• Communicate operational results to levels of leadership ranging from local leadership to senior system leadership.
• Identify and implement policy and procedural changes to ensure optimal revenue recognition and compliance with internal and external requirements.
• Manage the evaluation and preparation of various reimbursement optimization strategies and makes recommendations that positively impact existing reimbursement schemes.
• Continuously monitor workload and methodologies used to achieve results, making recommendations to improve efficiency and/or achieve cost savings whenever possible.
• Oversee Development, maintenance, support, training, implementation of tools for management for analyzing and monitoring of net revenue projects.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in financial planning tasks such as budget, forecast, and long range planning.
• Provide ROI calculation on various strategic revenue opportunities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance – or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• Minimum eight years demonstrated experience in the reimbursement field is required, along with supervisory/management experience, and expert knowledge of current reimbursement and reporting rules and regulations.
• Previous work experience in consulting or a multi-hospital system required.
• Expert knowledge of current reimbursement and reporting rules and regulations.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• CPA / MBA / CHFP
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits – see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God’s love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 76,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 475 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 169067.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org